What you can expect from our training courses:
– Very small classes
– The dedicated attention you need to learn in a short time period
– All equipment and products provided whilst you are training
– No need to purchase kits to undertake the training
– Models can be provided by us for you to carry out your treatments or students work on each other (apart from for SPM)
– Manuals for you to keep to refer back to
– Theory, practical and product knowledge
– No VAT added, the price you see is the price you pay
– Discounted rates on package
– Classes can be booked on dates to suit you and will never be cancelled after a deposit has been paid
– All tutors are employed by the company and currently working in the “Award Winning Salon” Beauty Basement and daily carrying out treatments themselves
– All tutors have relevant teaching, Assessing and IV qualifications
– On-going support and advice provided
– Accredited by Professional Beauty Direct, Associated Beauty Therapists or VTCT enabling you to take out industry insurance upon completion
We support and develop our students to become skilled and qualified beauty professionals, who adhere to best practice and provide high-quality services to their clients.
Each of our classes offer limited places to ensure that students benefit from focused tutor support throughout their learning.
The classes include both theoretical study and live practice on models to give you a thorough understanding and experience of your chosen subject. We offer everything you need to learn your chosen subject – the classes include the equipment and materials that you will require. We can provide models for your practical assessments, you will practice on each other or you can find your own models.
Our courses are approved and accredited by Professional Beauty Direct or ABT. Upon completion of the courses, you will be able to obtain treatment and public insurance from them and practice in the subject that you have been taught at home, mobile or in a salon. We have chosen to have our courses accredited by Professional Beauty and ABT as they are one of the leading insurance companies in the Beauty industry, with extremely reasonably priced policies. Nail Technician cover for a full year is around £55 and Beauty Therapist cover for a full year is around £75 for more information on insurance please visit click here
The Southend Nail and Beauty School is the fourth addition to a thriving portfolio of businesses established by Amanda Sutton, which also includes:
Beauty Basement – an Award Winning Beauty Salon established in 2009 based in Southend – www.beautybasement.co.uk
Winner of Beauty Salon of the Year at the “English Hair and Beauty Awards 2015 and 2013″
Winner of Small Business of the Year at the “Southend Business Awards 2013”
Amanda was named Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2014 at the “Southend Business Awards”
We realise that some people may need further advice and guidance before choosing a course, so please feel free to contact us to discuss your requirements.
Telephone: 01702 619949
Address: 702 Southchurch Road, SS1 2PS